We are seeking an experienced Systems Engineer to join our growing team. Our innovative solutions in simulation and test help companies rapidly develop safety-critical control systems for vehicles like aircraft and autonomous cars. These industries are growing, and we are expanding as we gain new opportunities.
The Systems Engineer will work as part of a small team to help build, maintain, and troubleshoot real-time test systems using Tech180’s architecture to meet client specifications ensuring the highest levels of performance while managing any problems that arise. Customer applications include systems integration lab (SIL) data systems, hardware-in-the-loop (HIL) testing, line replaceable unit (LRU) testing, and production (ATP, ESS, HALT/HASS) testing. The ideal candidate will have a solid understanding of hardware and software components of a test system.
- Parsing, translating, and documenting customer requirements
- Development of project proposals and system designs that meet customer requirements while fitting within a standard architecture
- Design of new hardware and software subsystems required to create the end-customer deliverable
- Development of work instruction documentation for test asset manufacturing
- Hardware and/or software development of project subsystems as required
- 2+ years of systems engineering experience