Did you miss our presentation at NI’s Aerospace and Defense Exchange? You can still watch the recording:
In this presentation, Tech180 CEO Chris Bakker and SET GmbH CEO Frank Heidemann talk about implementing model-based engineering to improve aerospace test.
- Tech180, SET, and NI collaborated on a modular architecture that makes model-based systems engineering practical at the scale needed to support aerospace and defense programs.
- Advanced system synthesis tools “compile” test system designs from interface descriptive language
- Can be used in many different workflow environments
- Individual stakeholders can see benefits and ROI without collaboration from the entire supply chain
- Programs can see benefits from any combination of stakeholders using the underlying architecture in their own systems
- Test coverage requirements and implementation IP should be portable with the product – not reinvented by stakeholders.
- Reuse IP (models, test articles, and designs)
- Enable practical model-based systems engineering
- Save overall program cost and accelerate program speed by eliminating serial test asset development